I spent all of my thirties trying to become Dr Official Brainiac. Here are a few pieces of information about that journey:
- My academic background.
- My PhD thesis. (This is a link to Exeter University’s repository. If it is down, please contact me for a copy of my thesis.)
- Why I think my thesis is so interesting and important.
- Why I think the church I wrote about was so successful.
- The 1969 World Council of Churches Notting Hill Consultation: Anti-Racism, Allyship, Action
- Kensington and Chelsea Social Council’s 60th Anniversary Talk
- Why I studied history.
- A little bit about the conferences I co-organised and participated in.
I’m still available for research and collaboration, so please do get in touch.
I also offer FREE academic coaching to people from working class backgrounds (with certain restrictions). If you are the first in your family to go to university, please contact me if you need any help, advice, or coaching at any point in your academic career starting from your UCAS personal statement and ending with your PhD research proposal.