I spent all of my thirties trying to become Dr Official Brainiac. Here are a few pieces of information about that journey:
- My academic background.
- My PhD thesis.
- Why I think my thesis is so interesting and important.
- Why I think the church I wrote about was so successful.
- The 1969 World Council of Churches Notting Hill Consultation: Anti-Racism, Allyship, Action
- Kensington and Chelsea Social Council’s 60th Anniversary Talk
- Why I studied history.
- A little bit about the conferences I co-organised and participated in.
I’m still available for research and collaboration, so please do get in touch.